Pro bono must work for your business and the nonprofit.
Why Pro Bono
We have a firm belief that nonprofits and companies with a social good mission deserve access to high quality consulting. We also think that businesses get frustrated by being asked to offer pro bono on a regular basis. Too often companies deliver pro bono without context and the project fails.
For a successful program to be deployed, nonprofits:
- Deserve to be treated just like a regular client, not a bench project.
- Need relevant and actionable solutions delivered with contextual expertise.
- Should receive the same investment of time and attention regardless of their ability to pay.
- All services need to be delivered without strings attached.
- Pro Bono Program Assessment
- Program Development
- Culture Change
- Contextual Training for your team
- "Train the Trainer" Model for large scope deployment
Let us help you do good.
Recent Pro bono consulting projects
Richmond, VA - Consulting Firm
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Small Business
Richmond, VA - Design Firm
Conference Session Example - Creating a Sustainable Pro Bono Program
"Tired of Nonprofits Asking for Free Stuff? Why It is All Your Fault" - Shaping a good Pro Bono Program