DRAMATIC CHANGES: a workshop for touring artists
The touring arts landscape has changed tremendously in the past twenty years. Websites, social media, youtube, and smartphones have dramatically altered how people communicate, how events are planned, and how audiences are engaged. Join with other touring artists from across the region as we discuss these issues and more in this facilitated forum. Together, we will explore current and emerging trends and changes in marketing, examine how social media can help (or hinder) your prospects, and leverage “the hive mind” to brainstorm outside the traditional box of tools. The event is limited to only 50 spots, so sign up soon to reserve your spot.
The event is being conducted by The Spark Mill in collaboration with Barefoot Puppet Theatre and funded by a grant from Culture Works.
WHEN: MAY 17, 2016
WHERE: RICHMOND TRIANGLE PLAYERS, 1300 ALTAMONT AVENUE
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Brainstorm trends in marketing
- Get vital training in Social Media and Online Trends
- Create individual Marketing Plans
- Bring your lunch or add a lunch order to your registration
CRITERIA TO ATTEND
- This event is designed for professional touring artists in Virginia. It is geared towards those who have been performing at least three years.
- For questions, please contact DIRECTOR@BAREFOOTPUPPETS.COM